Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday Links to Inspire: Awards

In seventh grade, I received an award for Curiosity at our end of the school year awards ceremony. I remember and cherish that moment to this day, because it was an award I know took careful contemplation and selection on behalf of the teachers. In other words, it meant something, and I believe it has shaped who I have become.

It's been a long, wonderful year of learning, growing etc.  Time to start thinking about your individual students and giving awards to celebrate all the progress!

Here are some cool resources I've found for making awards:


Humorous Awards

123 Certificates

More printable certificates

Ideas on  award topics

Graduation party ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...